Friday, May 29, 2009

Simplicity made simple...

One of my wonderful coaches, worked with me on enjoying the moments of each day. Keep it simple was a great task for me. It all seemed to easy, Just keep it simple and nothing else I thought to myself. Could it really be just that easy. But that was to easy I thought, not much work involved with this lesson. This was one of the most important lessons I have ever learned up to this date of my life. Through living my life more simply each day, I have seen, and felt things I have never before experienced. I was living in the moment a place that not many people experience. Not only did I stop looking way into the future a place that I found myself at many times a day, a future that may never come, to enjoying what was in front of me, right here this very moment. If we do not have this moment here and now what do we really have? Not the past and not the future. So why do we drift off to these places so often? the place of the past and of the future. I had experienced things I had never noticed before by being in the present. The stillness, the connection to my soul, spirit, and body's, needs and wants. A sense of releasement, no burdens, no ties. The beauty around me got finally noticed, through the richness of the smells, colors, the calmness of my body knowing it was OK to feel relaxed, with no pressures of the future once more nagging at me, what are you going to be? what will you become? your getting older, theirs not much time to waste. And so the song goes on and on in my mind, like a merry- go- round, or so it used to. Its an amazing thing as you slow your mind down and live in the moment, in the stillness all that you need to know and are, are right their in front of you, it just seems to come up to the surface, no more fighting for the answers they just come in the stillness without even trying how much more easier can that be! There was no pushing or pulling or fighting for them they just come because you are in a state that allows all things to become possible, and very easy, There really is no future , and theirs no future in the past. There is really only the present, and that is why it is called THE PRESENT . Why don't you try to live more simply, and you will experience a world that you never knew exists, it will all come to you instead of you chasing for it, think of all the energy that is wasted. All of us work way to hard for things we want or need the universe will bring them to us by living in each moment of everyday, and that's called Simplicity made simple!

Enjoy all the beauty around you every moment of every day! Laurie

0 comments:

Post a Comment