Saturday, July 25, 2009

What has Laurie been up to?

As most of you are aware, I love to write. Yes, still writing and focusing on my book. I am also much into natural health, and women's issues. I must say I have lots of knowledge in lots of areas of life as I have explored many avenues while finding my real self. I have been offering free 30 minutes of spiritual mentoring with already many people and everyone has wanted to continue with me. What a JOY it has been for me to find another gift that I have, and am so happy to help others on their spiritual journey also. By the year 2012 everyone has their own idea as far as what will happen or take place in this very special year. Ive been told that will be a year of more light coming to earth to awaken souls and move them along on their spiritual path even faster than ever. The veils between heaven and earth will be much thinner then ever before so awakening to Gods light will be so very well knowen for so many, connecting to Angels and the light of the God source will be much easier, and will not take years to get things done, like lessons etc. I have come to help many adjust to this new energy coming to fill us with such light. We have to adjust slowly to this, as many of us have already started to do. Lately a time of feeling of frustration for lots of people, we are getting things off our chests etc. Letting go of people in our lives who are very negative with not much effort at all, we just seem to know to let go. This is because we are adjusting to the light and energys. I will talk about this in more upcoming writings in my blog. I have so much to share with all of you. I hope you will be checking in weekly. I will be sharing more on natural health also as I have not done much of. God Bless you all.

Love & Light to you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment