Thursday, July 16, 2009

I Claim My Magnificence!

Today I am ready to claim my magnificence! I know that I have a unique place on the planet and a unique contribution to make. I am in the process of becoming the masterpiece I was meant to be. In that process, I am willing to lovingly embrace ALL parts of myself. My masterpiece is already in consciousness, and now the brushstrokes of my life are filling it in. I feel vibrant, alive, enthusiastic, loving, and joyous! My joy is contagious. I support myself in my magnificent blossoming and I support others as well. I know that I am responsible for creating my life in the way I desire, and others are responsible for theirs.

My birthright is to enjoy harmonious relationships, unlimited prosperity, vibrant health, work that I love, and an abundance of happiness. I lovingly notice any limiting thoughts that are not in alignment with my birthright and gently weed them from my inner garden. I forgive the past, allow the present, and trust the future.

Say this affirmation daily and watch your life change in many wonderful ways, Blessings.......

1 comments:

Deborah said...

Laurie,
A wonderful post! Thank you.

Post a Comment