Monday, November 29, 2010

Its Been A While

Hello everyone

I'm sorry its been a while since I have written on my blog. It seems I start alot of things but do not finish enough of what I start.....I would say that is one of the reasons I do not finish projects. Are you someone like me? I have been trying to figure this out for so many years, Ive even asked friends, healers, therapists whats up with this and no one seemed to give me a answer. I guess I am not alone on this. One reason for starting a blog was for me to start something fresh and stick to it, while I guess not only did I let my self down but others. Just because followers to not check in does not mean I do not have anyone coming to read whats on my blog. It is a wonderful thing when you know you have followers who leave comments so you know at least theirs someone out their who may be interested. So if you are one please leave a comment so I know you are out their and also for myself to go on with writing in my blog not only for you but for me. I have so much information and want to share it, I was hoping by some chance theirs someone out their who cares enough to read what I have to say let me know if you are one..............Blessings, Laurie

0 comments:

Post a Comment